The Appearance Of A New Smile
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have that “perfect smile?” Sometimes the appearance of your natural teeth fail to live up to your expectations and desires, either due to their shape or aesthetic damage. Regardless of the cause for your concern, you can often achieve fantastic and beautiful results with porcelain veneers.
Porcelain veneers cover the visible portions of your teeth. They are made of beautiful ceramic materials that are designed by a master ceramist to provide the most “life-like” and realistic appearance possible. Ceramic veneers are customized to fit over the face of your natural teeth, concealing defects such as shape, size, length, and discoloration. Veneers represent long lasting cosmetic treatment designed to provide each patient with the most natural and beautiful smile available.
If you are a candidate you should consider veneers if you want to achieve that stunning smile. Other benefits of porcelain veneers include:
- Veneers may require as few as two dental visits
- Veneers enable you to recreate the shape, size, length, and whiteness of your smile
- This is a minimally invasive treatment
- Veneers can lighten your smile in place of teeth whitening
- You may improve the appearance of your smile’s alignment
- Veneers fill gaps and cover chips typically addressed with bonding
Are Porcelain Veneers Right For Me?
Veneers may be the right choice for you if you wish to improve the appearance of your natural teeth. To find out they’re the right option for you, schedule an appointment by calling DentaCare in Longview, TX, at (903) 215-8223.