Does the option to improve your smile’s minor imperfections make you feel much better about the future of your grin? Do you find, however, that even though dental bonding offers many benefits, you are concerned about what you will need to do to keep up your smile? Fortunately, after you receive bonding treatment to improve the beauty of your smile, daily care is quite simple. Perhaps you have already begun looking into the details but have some questions. To find out more – or to feel reassured that you’ve learned all you need to learn to move forward with bonding – test your current knowledge.
Dental Bonding Care True-or-False Quiz
- True or False: Your treatment will provide exceptional results and should last approximately one year before it needs a touch-up.
- True or False: Dental bonding is easy to protect – simply make sure you avoid bad habits like biting your nails or chewing on hard objects like the arm of your glasses or pens.
- True or False: You will need special toothbrush and toothpaste to care for the bonded tooth or teeth.
Quiz Answer Key
- False. Dental bonding may last up to ten years or longer, especially if you practice effective daily hygiene.
- True. You can continue eating your favorite foods and enjoying life like you usually do. To protect your treatment, just remain cautious of anything that might harm your tooth enamel and keep that type of concern or vice from becoming a part of your daily habits.
- False. You may care for your smile just as you are supposed to care for your natural smile. This means you don’t need any special instruments, just a soft-bristle toothbrush, nonabrasive toothpaste, and dental floss. Make sure you brush your teeth two times a day and floss your smile once a day.
ABOUT YOUR LONGVIEW, TX, DENTISTS:
At DentaCare Dental in Longview, TX, we focus on advanced technology, education, and comfort to offer every patient a pleasant experience and excellent dental care. To schedule a consultation, call our Longview, TX, office today at (903) 758-5921. For optimal convenience, we also serve patients at our other location in Tyler, TX