If you find that you suffer from some amount of anxiety surrounding dental care, then you might also find one of two things: You don’t come in as frequently as you would like and as you need for care. Or, you do come in consistently but you have trouble relaxing, which makes your experience a less than enjoyable one. Fortunately, this is something for which there are solutions. Find out more regarding dental anxiety and how to make things better with our quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: You’re not alone if you suffer from anxiety associated with dental care. In fact, millions of individuals deal with this problem in our country, so keep that in mind if you’re feeling upset about your nerves.
- True or False: One of the first things you should do if you suffer from dental anxiety is tell us. We aren’t going to judge you. Instead, we will work with you to find out what’s causing your nervousness and to do our best to ensure you feel at ease.
- True or False: Finding ways to redirect your thoughts and attention, finding ways to physically relax, and seeking out ways relax your thoughts during visits can help tremendously.
- True. Dental anxiety is very common! Fortunately, you can learn by coming to our practice that dental care is something you can feel good about receiving.
- True. Don’t give in to the temptation to put on a brave face. Just coming in when you feel nervous is impressive! When you hide your feelings from us, it can make your care more difficult to enjoy. When you tell us what’s going on, we can all be on the same page and our team can make sure you feel as comfortable as possible.
- True. Anything that helps you relax your mind and body is helpful.
Come In For Gentle, Compassionate Care
If you suffer from any level of dental anxiety, remember that we are here to help you maintain a healthy smile and to achieve that feat through comfortable care. Schedule an appointment with DentaCare Dental in Tyler, TX today by calling (903) 215-8223