Achieve A Beautiful, Complete Smile
If you are missing a single tooth, many teeth, or all of your teeth, you may feel disappointed or unhappy with your smile. At DentaCare, we encourage you to consider the wonderful benefits of dentures. We offer a wide variety of denture options for both partial and complete tooth loss, so you can achieve the beautiful, functional smile you desire.
Dentures work for nearly everyone. Dentures are a removable prosthetic typically composed of high-quality acrylic “gums” and white “teeth.” Your denture is custom-crafted by a skilled technician who creates the prosthetic over a metal base for excellent long-term wear. We offer the following types of dentures:
Full Dentures: If you are missing all of your teeth on your top or bottom arch, or both arches, we can offer beautiful replacement with full dentures, which receive their support through natural suction when they rest on your gums.
Partial Dentures: If you are missing one tooth or multiple teeth, either in a row or spread apart, we can provide gorgeous replacement with partial dentures. These dentures include metal clasps that fit over your remaining teeth for support.
Implant-Retained Dentures: For added stability, we offer implant-retained dentures. These dentures are crafted with small openings that fit over dental implant posts. Before you can receive implant dentures, you will need to undergo implant surgery. This procedure includes the surgical placement of titanium posts into your jawbone. Once you recover, you can wear your partial or full denture over your posts.
No matter your age or the amount of teeth missing from your smile, dentures offer a number of benefits, including:
- Traditional dentures are non-invasive prosthetics that offer an efficient replacement solution
- Your complete smile will allow you to feel proud of your appearance
- You will regain the ability to enjoy most foods, and to speak clearly with those around you
- Dentures replace teeth in any arrangement, whether you lose a single tooth, two teeth, many teeth, or all of your teeth
- When compared to alternative restorative solutions, dentures present the most budget-friendly option
- Implant-retained dentures can promote improved stability at a more budget-friendly cost than individual dental implants restored with crowns
Are Dentures Right For You?
Dentures are right for you and for every one of our patients suffering from tooth loss. As long as you desire a complete smile with the help of a removable prosthetic device, you make a wonderful candidate. To learn more, contact the DentaCare office near you to schedule your appointment. You can reach our office in Longview, TX, at (903) 758-5921, or in Tyler, TX, at (903) 593-3333.