When you find yourself feeling relieved that you have access to emergency dental care, you might also start to feel panicked. Does the fact that you have access to this wonderful option mean that someday you are probably going to need it? Is there any way to avoid requiring care for a sudden emergency? As a matter of fact, there are certainly some helpful guidelines and tips that can keep you out of our exam chair for sudden accidents. Curious how your daily and long-term prevention may play a role? Find out with a quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: It’s entirely possible to stop dental emergencies from happening before they have the chance to occur by getting serious about your efforts in the land of preventive care.
- True or False: If you end up requiring emergency dental care, it doesn’t necessarily mean that you failed at your preventive care.
- True or False: We can offer you extremely helpful tips for protecting your teeth from breaks, chips, and becoming dislodged during your preventive visits with us.
- True. Many problems that turn into dental emergencies could have been wholly avoided by a dedication to preventive treatments and dental hygiene.
- True. While prevention can go quite far in helping you avoid certain types of sudden trauma, there are those accidents that are still completely out of your control.
- True. If you want to avoid the need for emergency dental care, just ask during your next checkup. We will be glad to offer some helpful pointers!
ABOUT YOUR TYLER, TX, DENTISTS:
At DentaCare Dental in Tyler, TX, we focus on advanced technology, education, and comfort to offer every patient a pleasant experience and excellent dental care. To schedule a consultation, call our Tyler, TX, office today at (903) 215-8223. For optimal convenience, we also serve patients at our other location in Longview, TX.