Are there moments when you get yourself quite motivated to visit us for teeth whitening (moments that are often followed by a quick session during which you talk yourself out of this decision)? If so, you might be experiencing the confusion that many of our patients go through before they’ve received answers to their cosmetic care questions. Receive a bit of clarification right now with a quick quiz. Then, schedule a consultation, so you may ask our dental team your remaining questions.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If you are interested in attaining a whiter smile, you will only be able to do so with the use of professional teeth whitening.
- True or False: Since we cannot use teeth whitening on artificial tissue (like dental crowns), you may simply need to find a way to accept your discoloration.
- True or False: Whitening generally leads to long-lasting sensitivity, so you need to decide whether the sacrifice of comfort is worth esthetic improvement.
- False. You may, of course, choose professional whitening for a whiter smile (especially if it’s the best option for you). However, other solutions like bonding or veneers can also lead you toward a bright smile.
- False. We will simply need to create a pathway that will include whitening any natural tissue, while replacing artificial tissue, as a means of achieving a brighter grin.
- False. It’s possible to experience a bit of sensitivity immediately following teeth whitening. However, this subsides very quickly and does not last.
ABOUT YOUR TYLER, TX, DENTISTS:
At DentaCare Dental in Tyler, TX, we focus on advanced technology, education, and comfort to offer every patient a pleasant experience and excellent dental care. To schedule a consultation, call our Tyler, TX, office today at (903) 215-8223. For optimal convenience, we also serve patients at our other location in Longview, TX.