When you make the effort to optimize your preventive care routine, you may find that it’s something that’s easier said than done. In addition, you may initially feel like making minor tweaks to your dental care will be easy but then you run into some roadblocks. Are the changes you’re making okay, you ask yourself? For a little relief and answers you need, take a quick quiz!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If you usually floss in the morning, it’s a bad idea to change to flossing in the evening. It’s very important to choose one or the other for effective preventive care.
- True or False: It’s not really a good idea to schedule dental care visits when you already have stretches of time off or a less packed schedule (like during the holidays or summer breaks) because a lot of people are scheduling care during those times.
- True or False: If the dates your preventive visits naturally fall on aren’t working for you anymore, we encourage you to find a way to work around the conflict. Otherwise, you will throw your dental care off.
- False. You are completely free to change up when you floss during the day as long as you remember to floss! Accommodating your needs by changing your routine is a wonderful way to ensure you practice effective dental hygiene.
- False. Actually, we commonly suggest you use less busy times to schedule dental care. True, many people have this time off (so it’s in your best interest to schedule your visits in advance).
- False. You will be just fine. We can see you sooner or later, depending on your needs, than the usual six-month mark to help you get onto a better schedule.
ABOUT YOUR TYLER, TX, DENTISTS:
At DentaCare Dental in Tyler, TX, we focus on advanced technology, education, and comfort to offer every patient a pleasant experience and excellent dental care. To schedule a consultation, call our Tyler, TX, office today at (903) 215-8223. For optimal convenience, we also serve patients at our other location in Longview, TX.