There’s certainly no “good” or “bad” patient (after all, every effort in dental health care shows a sign of determination and strong character). However, you may be wondering what it takes to become successful in those efforts. While the journey toward a healthy smile may at first seem somewhat overwhelming, you will discover that narrowing down the details is often surprisingly simple. We are happy to help you along on this experience in streamlining your knowledge of protecting your oral health with a friendly quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: In general, a successful dental patient is one who never experiences any type of decay or other oral health problem.
- True or False: Keeping up with our suggestions means you take in what we say regarding professional and home care and then slightly alter those suggestions according to what you like.
- True or False: If you end up dealing with serious problems like periodontal disease or an infection, it’s too late to change your ways and become a better patient.
- False. Even the best, most dedicated patient can accidentally miss a spot of plaque that turns into tartar, leading to a cavity. You’re successful if you are doing everything in your power to follow the oral health suggestions we have made for you.
- False. If you want to become a successful dental patient with a healthy smile, it is important that you closely follow our suggestions to maintain oral wellbeing.
- False. Fortunately, even if a problem has occurred because you have become lax with your habits, it’s never too late to make a change for the better. Schedule an appointment with us and get back to solid prevention; that’s all it takes.
ABOUT YOUR LONGVIEW, TX, DENTISTS:
At DentaCare Dental in Longview, TX, we focus on advanced technology, education, and comfort to offer every patient a pleasant experience and excellent dental care. To schedule a consultation, call our Longview, TX, office today at (903) 215-8223. For optimal convenience, we also serve patients at our other location in Tyler, TX.