You might wonder about a lot of things when it comes to choosing a dental bridge. If you’ve done some research, then you might actually know quite a lot more about this answer to missing teeth than you realize. We have a very simple way to help provide you with additional information, while seeing whether you’re more of an expert than you think: With a quiz! Let’s test your knowledge. Then, schedule time to come talk with us about completing your smile.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: When you choose a dental bridge for your smile, you can expect about one year of wear from it. Once the year is up, you will likely need to replace it.
- True or False: Individuals who choose to wear bridges often rely on dental adhesive to improve stability for this otherwise very beneficial prosthetic.
- True or False: Taking care of your bridge will require you to purchase a whole new set of dental hygiene products manufactured specifically for bridge wearers.
- False. Generally speaking, if you’re taking good care of your smile, you will get 10 to 15 years of wear from your dental bridge, which means any type of repair or replacement will not be required for quite a long time.
- False. The bridge is fixed, which means that it is placed by bonding each end crown over your remaining natural teeth. You can expect exceptional stability, as the bridge will not budge.
- False. This is not at all the case. You will be able to use the same products you use on a daily basis for your natural teeth to protect your smile: A toothbrush, toothpaste, and dental floss.
Bridge The Gap In Your Smile
Get to the bottom of what might make a dental bridge the right choice for you, so tooth replacement can quickly become a reality. To schedule a visit to find out all you need to know, call our Longview, TX, office today by contacting DentaCare Dental at (903) 758-5921.