Maintain The Integrity Of Your Smile
At DentaCare, we look forward to helping you restore your dental health while meeting all of your goals and objectives. Our entire team welcomes you and your family. If you or a family member requires an extraction, our on-staff oral surgeon will quickly respond to alleviate any discomfort while preserving the integrity of your smile.
An extraction is the removal of your tooth. Removing a tooth may be necessary if:
- You have a severely infected or damaged tooth that cannot be salvaged with root canal treatment
- Your tooth is too damaged for a dental crown
- You require tooth removal to prepare for a dental prosthetic, such as dentures or dental implants
- Your wisdom teeth are impacted or causing the adjacent teeth to migrate and move
Our team is prepared to provide you with compassionate and professional healthcare and ensure a speedy recovery:
- Our oral surgeon has years of experience
- Our on-staff anesthesiologist will keep you comfortable throughout your treatment
- Removing infected teeth can prevent the spread of infection to the adjacent teeth and supporting tissues
- Removal of wisdom teeth can prevent further damage and the potential misalignment of your smile
Is Tooth Extraction Right For Me?
Dr. Hobbs will always suggest alternative preventive and restorative treatments when possible. However, if your best or only solution to restore your oral health is an extraction, this treatment is right for you. To schedule an appointment, call DentaCare in Longview, TX, at (903) 758-5921.