Do you quickly get excited about the thought of brightening your smile with teeth whitening? Does that initial excitement lead to a ton of questions because, though you like the idea, you don’t really know what to expect? We find that by becoming knowledgeable about available options, patients often feel much more comfortable visiting us for a consultation (and moving forward with treatment). We invite you to learn more about the different ways we can assist you in achieving a brilliant, sparkling grin.
Receive In-Office Whitening
Are you looking for a way to achieve a whiter smile quickly? If so, you have the option of visiting us for an in-office teeth whitening treatment. In this case you can expect the following:
- We will protect your gums and lips before we begin
- We will apply bleaching gel to your teeth
- You will need to lie back and relax for approximately one hour, while the treatment dramatically whitens your smile
Take It Home
Does the idea of whitening your teeth in your own home sound more appealing? If so, we offer take-home teeth whitening as another option to brighten your smile. If this is your preference, you can expect the following:
- We will take impressions of your top and bottom teeth, which we will use to craft custom-made bleaching trays
- We will send you home with your bleaching trays as well as bleaching gel
- You will follow our instructions for filling your trays with gel each day and wearing them over your teeth
- Your course of treatment will yield exceptional results without around two weeks
ABOUT YOUR LONGVIEW, TX, DENTISTS:
At DentaCare Dental in Longview, TX, we focus on advanced technology, education, and comfort to offer every patient a pleasant experience and excellent dental care. To schedule a consultation, call our Longview, TX, office today at (903) 758-5921. For optimal convenience, we also serve patients at our other location in Tyler, TX.